Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Muhammad Shadi Hajar
Muhammad Shadi Hajar
|Biography||I am currently a networking and cyber security lecturer at Robert Gordon University. I received my B.Eng. in Computer Engineering and Automation in 2008 and M.Sc. in Computer Engineering and Networking in 2013 from Damascus University, Damascus, Syria. I hold a Ph.D. in Cyber Security from Robert Gordon University in the UK.|
|Research Interests||My research interests are AI for security applications, reliable routing, Wireless Medical Sensor Networks, trust management, and lightweight authentication.|
|Teaching and Learning||I currently teach the following modules:
- Computing Network Management (BSc).
- Routing and Switching (BSc).
- Managing A Network Group Project (BSc).
- Machine Learning for Cyber Security (MSc/BSc).
- Computer Security and Cryptography (BSc).