Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Roger McDermott
Academic Strategic Lead
|Research Interests||Broad areas of Computing and Engineering Education:
• How students approach open-ended or ill-structured/defined problems.
• Scenario-based activities to enhance Academic Integrity
• Competency models of Computing and Engineering education
• The development of the concepts of phronesis and authenticity in Computing and Engineering education.
• The epistemological and ontological commitments of computing and engineering students.
|Teaching and Learning||Main Teaching areas are:
Cryptography and Computer Security
For Teaching and Learning interests, see Research Interests. It really is research, you know!